- The New Valentinos is a fully licensed entertainment venue, which holds comfortably 130 Guests, 90 – 100 seating.
- The New Valentinos is a cash only bar, please advise your guests of this.
- We do not serve alcohol to under 18’s and ID may be required for under 21’s
(Please advise all young guests to provide identification on entry, they will be issued a wrist band or stamp which can be identified by our staff)
- In line with legislation, Valentinos has adopted the “Challenge 21 Policy”. Everyone who attempts to buy alcohol but appears to be under 21 will be asked for ID.
- Although we welcome families with young Children, due to licensing rules we kindly ask that all Children aged between 0 – 13 years be off the premises by 9pm and 13 – 17 years be off the premises by 10pm (unless prior arrangements have been given by the management) No persons under the age of 18 years are allowed on the premises or in the car park after 10pm. Any persons whom seem to be under 18 years and can not provide ID will be asked to leave the premises after 10pm.
- The behaviour of all the guests is the responsibility of the person(s) entering into the agreement with Valentino’s Function Suite, we reserve the right to remove any abusive or disruptive persons from the premises.
- Children are the responsibility of their parent(s) or guardian(s) and must be supervised at all times.
- Opening hours are at the Manager’s discretion and subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to close the bar and party early (no more than one hour before the agreed time) if there are an insufficient number of guest (less than 50 people) and the bar take falls below the average minimum expectancy.
- The payment of the deposit will be confirmation of your acceptance of all our Terms & Conditions, verbally and written. If no package has been chosen within 28 days of booking, our lowest priced complete package to suit your event will be assigned unless otherwise notified, this excludes offers and discounted packages.
- CCTV images are recorded for your safety and security, in the event of any incident we reserve the right to give recorded images to the police.
- Last orders at the bar is called 45 minutes before the finish time.
- Music will end 30 minutes before the finish time to allow 30 minutes drinking up time or of a daytime party once the Entertainer has finished, no more than 45 minutes beforehand.
- The security gates to the site are locked 45 minutes after the last song is played so we kindly ask that taxis are ordered in advance prior to the finish time, to avoid your guests waiting outside.
- ALL GUESTS must vacate the premises 30 minutes after the finish time to avoid any loss of the security deposit.
- It is your responsibility to inform your guests of these conditions, your signature is acceptance on your guests
- The management do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of items brought onto the premises.
- Any accident or injury must be reported to a member of staff immediately, claims made after the function has ended will not be accepted.
- Any changes to your contract MUST be put in writing or via email confirmation.
- 50% of your total balance must be paid 6 months before if your booking is 12 months in advance or 4 months before if your booking is less than 12 months in advance. The full balance for venue hire packages and services must be paid in full 28 days prior to your bookingAny changes to the booking including date transfer could incur a £15 admin fee.We accept payments by cash and cheque (with 5 days clearance required) and Debit Card, we do not accept payment by Credit Card.
- A non refundable deposit is required at the time of booking, this guarantees your date and our services.
- A security bond of £200 is required for all bookings.
- This is automatically added to your final balance and is fully refundable providing the following are met:
- The Function Room is kept in a clean, respectable state. Free from breakages (excluding accidental), damage or missing items, including surrounding and outside areas.
- Should you have less than 80 guests and/or a less than a minimum bar spend of £800 this will automatically result in the loss of your security/room hire deposit.
- None of your guests bring their own alcohol/soft drinks as you could be liable for the bar value of these drinks.
Valentino’s does not allow you to bring your own alcoholic drinks or Children’s soft drinks into the venue including outside areas..
Valentino’s operate a strict dress code, no sports wear, no hoodies, sports caps, North Face wear or tracksuit and trainers. We reserve the right to reserve to refuse entry to any guest at any time. It is your responsibility to inform your guests of this, Valentino’s Function Suite accept no responsibility for refusal of guests.
Whilst we expect a certain amount of mess we do reserve the right to charge a cleansing fee to cover the cost of a cleaner (deductible from the security deposit left) if The New Valentinos Function Suite is not left in an acceptable manner. No food, cakes etc. can be left overnight for next day collection (unless previously agreed with a member of management.)
Whilst a car park is provided, the management and the owners of Valentinos can not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to vehicles or their contents. You are welcome to leave your vehicle in the car park overnight at your own risk.
You must inform Valentinos of any other outside companies that may be providing room décor, catering, photographers etc as this must be agreed beforehand and we will not be held responsible for any refusal of items or companies. Party poppers, confetti cannons, table sprinkles MUST NOT BE USED
In line with new Licensing rules The New Valentino’s Function Suite may require a doorman for a night time event, this is dependent on the number of guests and at the managers discretion, where this is necessary an additional £100 to cover the cost will be added to the cost of your event. All staff reserve the right to refuse service at the bar and to search clients and their bags and remove any alcohol/drugs/weapons that may be brought onto the premises. All staff have the right to refuse entry and escort any guests acting in an abusive or disruptive manner of the premises.
Should you have to cancel you must inform us in writing asap (hand delivered or recorded delivery). If you cancel a booking we may have difficulty re booking the space therefore, if you cancel for any reason 100% of the deposit paid will be non refundable, as well as 50% of any payments made.
- 12 – 6 months prior to the event 25% of the total booking value
- 6 – 1 month prior to the event 50% of the total booking value
- Less than 1 month prior to the event 100% of the total booking and payments made
If you are providing your own catering you must inform The New Valentino’s ASAP. Your caterer MUST complete a disclaimer (provided by ourselves) with their full contact details and in line with FSA Regulations. Caterers will only be allowed access at your designated room hire time. All food, catering equipment MUST be cleared off the buffet table 90 minutes before your room hire end time. No food or equipment will be permitted to stay overnight. You must ensure you have all the correct equipment with you e.g, chauffeur’s, burners, serving spoons, cutlery, plates, bin bags etc. If the New Valentino’s have to provide any items they reserve the right to charge a set fee. It is your responsibility to clear away any plates, food etc from the tables and buffet tables, The New Valentino’s will not provide an open up and clear away service of the buffet.
NO sweets are allowed at any point during your special occasion. We reserve the right to remove and discard of any sweets found on or around the premises and reserve the right to refuse entry to any companies providing sweets. Please enquire at The New Valentino’s who can adivse and provide a selection of sweets should you require this.
Party Favours/Children’s Activity Packs
Please be considerate when providing party favours/children activity packs. Favours and packs MUST NOT contain any Jelly based sweets or Million Confectionery. Please do not provide children with wax crayons or felt tip pens. Any staining from such items will be charged and become deductible from your security deposit.
The New Valentino’s Ltd provides a professional DJ for your celebration or event and we do appreciate that you may want to provide your own, Singer, Band etc, before this is accepted the following information must be provided by the performer:
Name and address
A copy of public liability documents
A copy of P.A.T safety certificate
Please note that under no circumstances must any equipment be left unattended on the premises.
The New Valentino’s Ltd reserves the right not to permit any performer onto the premises
Your performer must provide their own equipment such as, sound system, lighting etc, under no circumstances must The New Valentino’s Ltd equipment be used.