- Valentino’s Function Suite is a fully licensed entertainment venue, which holds comfortably 130 Guests, 90 – 100 seating.
- In line with legislation, Valentino’s has adopted the “Challenge 21 Policy”. Anyone who attempts to buy alcohol but appears to be under 21 will be asked for ID.
- We do not serve alcohol to under 18’s and ID may be required for under 21’s (Please advise all young guests to provide identification on entry, they will be issued a wrist band or stamp which can be identified by our staff)
- Should any of your guests buy alcoholic drinks for any guests under 18 years of age we reserve the right to confiscate and discard those drinks from guests that do not have a valid ID.
- The behavior of all the guests is the responsibility of the person(s) entering into the agreement with Valentino’s Function Suite, we reserve the right to remove any abusive or disruptive persons from the premises.
- All staff reserve the right to refuse service at the bar and to search clients and their bags and remove any alcohol/drugs/weapons that may be brought onto the premises.
- Children are the responsibility of their parent(s) or guardian(s) and MUST be supervised at all times.
- Opening hours are at the Manager’s discretion and subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to close the bar and party early (no more than one hour before the agreed time) if there are an insufficient number of guests (less than 50 people) and the bar take falls below the average minimum expectancy.
- The payment of the deposit will be confirmation of your acceptance of all our Terms & Conditions, verbally and written.
- CCTV images are recorded for your safety and security, in the event of any incident we reserve the right to give recorded images to the police.
- The bar closes bar 45 minutes before your specified room hire time.
- Music will end 30 minutes before the finish time to allow drinking up time or of a daytime party once the Entertainer has finished, no more than 45 minutes beforehand.
- The security gates to the site are locked 45 minutes after the last song is played so we kindly ask that taxis are ordered in advance prior to the finish time, to avoid your guests waiting outside.
- ALL GUESTS must start to vacate the premises no later than 15 minutes before your agreed room hire end time to ensure all guests have vacated at the specified time, this will avoid any loss of the security bond held.
- It is your responsibility to inform your guests of these conditions, your signature is acceptance on behalf of your guests
- The management does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of items guests have brought onto the premises.
- Any accident or injury must be reported to a member of staff immediately, claims made after the function has ended may not be accepted.
- Any changes to your contract MUST be put in writing or via email confirmation.
Valentino’s operates a strict dress code, no sportswear, no hoodies, sports caps, North Face wear or tracksuit and trainers. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest at any time. It is your responsibility to inform your guests of this, Valentino’s Function Suite accepts no responsibility for the refusal of guests.
Whilst we expect a certain amount of mess we do reserve the right to charge a cleansing fee to cover the cost of a cleaner (deductible from the security deposit left) if Valentino’s Function Suite is not left in an acceptable manner.
Leaving Items Overnight
Unfortunately, no food, cakes, etc. can be left overnight for next day collection (unless previously agreed with a member of management.) Any items that are left may be discarded so we can prepare for the following day’s events.
Whilst a car park is provided, the management and the owners of Valentino’s do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to vehicles or their contents. You are welcome to leave your vehicle in the car park overnight but at your own risk.
You must inform Valentino’s of any other outside companies that may be providing room décor, catering, photography, etc as this must be agreed beforehand and we will not be held responsible for any refusal of items or companies. Party poppers, confetti sprinkles, confetti cannons, table sprinkles MUST NOT BE USED.
If you are providing your own catering you must inform Valentino’s ASAP. Your caterer MUST complete a disclaimer (provided by ourselves) with their full contact details and in line with FSA regulations. Caterers will only be allowed access at your designated room hire time. All food, catering equipment MUST be cleared off the buffet table 90 minutes before your room hire end time. No food or equipment will be permitted to stay overnight. You must ensure you have all the correct equipment with you e.g, chauffeur’s, burners, serving spoons, cutlery, plates, bin bags, etc. If Valentino’s has to provide any items they reserve the right to charge a set fee. It is your responsibility to clear away any plates, food, etc from the tables and buffet tables, We will not provide an open up and clear away service of the buffet unless agreed at the required fee.
NO sweets are allowed at any point during your special occasion. We reserve the right to remove and discard any sweets found on or around the premises and reserve the right to refuse entry to any companies providing sweets. Please enquire at our office who can advise and provide a selection of sweets should you require this.
Party Favours/Children’s Activity Packs
Please be considerate when providing party favours/children activity packs. Favours and packs MUST NOT contain any Jelly based sweets or Millions Confectionery. Please do not provide children with wax crayons or felt tip pens. Any staining from such items will be charged and become deductible from your security deposit.
Valentino’s Function Suite Ltd provides a professional DJ and or DJ/ Entertainer for your celebration and we do appreciate that you may want to provide your own, Singer, Band, etc, before this is accepted the following information must be provided by the performer.
- Name and address
- A copy of public liability documents
- A copy of P.A.T safety certificate
Please note that under no circumstances must any equipment be left unattended on the premises. Valentino’s reserves the right not to permit any performer onto the premises. Your performer must provide their own equipment such as sound system, lighting, etc, under no circumstances must Valentino’s equipment be used.
- A refundable security bond of £200 is required for all bookings. This is payable separately by cash no later than 7 days prior to your event. This is fully refundable providing the below are met.
- The Function Room is kept in a clean, respectable state. Free from breakages (excluding accidental), damage or missing items, including surrounding and outside areas.
- Should you have less than 80 guests and/or less than a minimum bar spend of £800 this will automatically result in the loss of your security bond.
- None of your guests bring their own alcoholic/soft drinks as you will be liable for the bar value of these drinks. You or your guests are not allowed to provide their own drinks.
- If your guests refuse to leave the premises at the agreed time you will be subject to charges to cover costs of staffing, room hire and any call-out fees for relevant personnel.
- You must contact the office the following working day to arrange a suitable time to obtain your refund.
- Any catering fee for equipment or services that have been supplied by Valentino’s, which has not been agreed prior.
Should you have to cancel your event you must inform us in writing asap (hand-delivered or recorded delivery). Cancellations will not be accepted via email or telephone. If you cancel a booking we may have difficulty re-booking the space and we may incur cancellation fees from our suppliers, therefore, if you cancel 100% of the deposit paid will be non-refundable, as well as 50% of any additional payments made.
- 12 – 6 months prior to the event 50% of the total booking value
- 6 – 1 month prior to the event 75% of the total booking value
- Less than 1 month prior to the event 100% of the total booking and payments made
If you have to postpone your event for any reason, you must contact the office ASAP. If you postpone within the same financial year (January – December) your package cost will remain the same and payments will be adjusted to meet the payment schedule detailed below. If you postpone to a different financial year your payments and cost of package will fall in line with that financial year and an interim payment may be required to facilitate this. Any special offers that were previously booked and offered will also become subject to revision and an alternative package may be offered.
All postponements will be subject to approval and availability of date, staff and equipment hired.
- A 20% Non-Refundable Deposit is required at the time of booking, this will secure our services.
- 50% of your package cost will be due 8 months before your event.
- 75% of your package cost will be due 4 months before your event.
- The final balance will be due 4 weeks before your event date.
- Where your event is less than 8 Months away 50% of your package cost MUST be paid 3 months before your event date.
- £200 Security Bond to be paid no later than 7 days before your event, payable cash.
- Any changes to the booking including postponement will incur a £15 admin fee, which we will automatically add to your final balance when we generate a new amended Booking Contract.
- We accept payments by Cash, Debit Card and Bacs (please request bank details), Whilst we accept payment of Credit Card for your deposit we DO NOT accept any further payments by Credit Card, the maximum amount accepted by a Credit Card is 20% of your quote.