TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
· Valentino’s Function Suite is a fully licensed entertainment venue, which holds comfortably 130 Guests, 90 – 100 seating.
· In line with legislation, Valentino’s has adopted the “Challenge 21 Policy”. Anyone who attempts to buy alcohol but appears to be under 21 will be asked for ID.
· We do not serve alcohol to under 18’s and ID may be required for under 21’s (Please advise all young guests to provide identification on entry, they will be issued a wrist band or stamp which can be identified by our staff)
· Should any of your guests buy alcoholic drinks for any guests under 18 years of age we reserve the right to confiscate and discard of those drinks from guests that do not have valid ID.
· The behaviour of all the guests is the responsibility of the person(s) entering into the agreement with Valentino’s Function Suite, we reserve the right to remove any abusive or disruptive persons from the premises.
· All staff reserve the right to refuse service at the bar and to search clients and their bags and remove any alcohol/drugs/weapons that may be brought onto the premises.
· Children are the responsibility of their parent(s) or guardian(s) and MUST be supervised at all times.
· Opening hours are at the Manager’s discretion and subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to close the bar and party early (no more than one hour before the agreed time) if there are an insufficient number of guests (less than 50 people) and the bar take falls below the average minimum expectancy.
· CCTV images are recorded for your safety and security, in the event of any incident we reserve the right to give recorded images to the police.
· The bar closes bar 45 minutes before your specified room hire time.
· Music will end 30 minutes before the finish time to allow drinking up time or of a daytime party once the Entertainer has finished, no more than 45 minutes beforehand.
· The security gates to the site are locked 45 minutes after the last song is played so we kindly ask that taxis are ordered in advance prior to the finish time, to avoid your guests waiting outside.
· ALL GUESTS must start to vacate the premises no later than 15 minutes before your agreed room hire end time to ensure all guests have vacated at the specified time, this will avoid any loss of the security bond held.
· It is your responsibility to inform your guests of these conditions, your signature is acceptance on behalf of your guests
· The management do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of items guests have brought onto the premises.
· Any accident or injury must be reported to a member of staff immediately, claims made after the function has ended may not be accepted.
· Any changes to your contract MUST be put in writing or via email confirmation.
· Valentino’s Function Suite Ltd works in partnership with third party suppliers being Ozzy James Events Ltd although ,items booked within this contract can not be transferred at the clients request to another venue and supplied by Ozzy James Events Ltd as your contract is with Valentino’s Function Suite Ltd.
· If Valentino’s Function Suite Ltd is unable to provide their services within the said premises they reserve the right to provide their services, where appropriate at an alternate location and at our discretion and suitability,
Valentino’s operates a strict dress code, no sports wear, no hoodies, sports caps, North Face wear or tracksuit and trainers. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest at any time. It is your responsibility to inform your guests of this, Valentino’s Function Suite accept no responsibility for refusal of guests.
Whilst we expect a certain amount of mess we do reserve the right to charge a cleansing fee to cover the cost of a cleaner (deductible from the security deposit left) if Valentino’s Function Suite is not left in an acceptable manner.
Leaving Items Overnight
Unfortunately, no food, cakes etc. can be left overnight for next day collection (unless previously agreed with a member of management.) Any items that are left may be discarded so we can prepare for the following days events.
Whilst a car park is provided, the management and the owners of Valentino’s do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to vehicles or their contents. You are welcome to leave your vehicle in the car park overnight but at your own risk.
You must inform Valentino’s of any other outside companies that may be providing room décor, catering, photography etc as this must be agreed beforehand and we will not be held responsible for any refusal of items or companies. Party poppers, confetti sprinkles, confetti cannons, table sprinkles MUST NOT BE USED.
If you are providing your own catering you must inform Valentino’s ASAP. Your caterer MUST complete a disclaimer (provided by ourselves) with their full contact details and in line with FSA Regulations. Caterers will only be allowed access at your designated room hire time. All food, catering equipment MUST be cleared off the buffet table 90 minutes before your room hire end time. No food or equipment will be permitted to stay overnight. You must ensure you have all the correct equipment with you e.g, chauffeur’s, burners, serving spoons, cutlery, plates, bin bags etc. If Valentino’s have to provide any items they reserve the right to charge a set fee. It is your responsibility to clear away any plates, food etc from the tables and buffet tables, We will not provide an open up and clear away service of the buffet unless agreed at the required fee.
NO sweets are allowed at any point during your special occasion. We reserve the right to remove and discard of any sweets found on or around the premises and reserve the right to refuse entry to any companies providing sweets. Please enquire at our office who can advise and provide a selection of sweets should you require this.
Party Favours/Children’s Activity Packs
Please be considerate when providing party favours/children activity packs. Favours and packs MUST NOT contain any Jelly based sweets or Million Confectionery.
Please do not provide children with wax crayons or felt tip pens. Any staining from such items will be charged and become deductible from your security deposit.
Valentino’s Function Suite Ltd provides a professional DJ and or DJ/ Entertainer for your celebration and we do appreciate that you may want to provide your own, Singer, Band etc, before this is accepted the following information must be provided by the performer.
· Name and address
· A copy of public liability documents
· A copy of P.A.T safety certificate
Please note that under no circumstances must any equipment be left unattended on the premises. Valentino’s reserves the right not to permit any performer onto the premises. Your performer must provide their own equipment such as, sound system, lighting etc, under no circumstances must Valentino’s equipment be used.
· A refundable security bond of £200 is required for all bookings. This is payable separately by cash no later than 7 days prior to your event. This is fully refundable providing the below are met.
· The Function Room is kept in a clean, respectable state. Free from breakages (excluding accidental), damage or missing items, including surrounding and outside areas.
· Should you have less than 80 guests and/or less than a minimum bar spend of £800 this will automatically result in the loss of your security bond.
· None of your guests bring their own alcoholic/soft drinks as you will be liable for the bar value of these drinks. You or your guests are not allowed to provide their own drinks.
· If your guests refuse to leave the premises at the agreed time you will be subject to charges to cover costs of staffing, room hire and any call out fees for relevant personnel.
· You must contact the office the following working day to arrange a suitable time to obtain your refund.
· Any catering fee for equipment or services that have been supplied by Valentino’s, which has not been agreed prior.
Deposits are non refundable or transferable even in the event of a situation
out of, or beyond yours or our control, this includes the forced closure or restrictions placed on Valentino’s Function Suite,
Should you have to cancel you must inform us in writing asap (hand delivered or recorded delivery),
not via email or text message.
If a booking is cancelled:
Less than 6 months before the event 100% of the balance will become due.
Between 6-12 months before the event 50% of the balance will become due.
More than 12 months before the event will incur loss of deposit paid.
We reserve the right to make reasonable charges for consultation, correspondence
and preparation to booking contracts and booking confirmations.
Rescheduling Your Event
Should you decide to reschedule your event, any deposit
and payments made will be held on account and offset against
your new booking.
We will reschedule your booking on any available date within 18 months
of the original booking date.
Any balances or payments must still be made by the due date as per contract
unless other arrangements are agreed by Valentino’s Function Suite.
Postponements (subject to approval and availability of date, staff and equipment hired.)
If you have to postpone your event for any reason, you must contact the office ASAP.
If you postpone within the same financial year (January – December) your package cost will remain the same and payments will be adjusted to meet the payment schedule detailed below.
If you postpone to a different financial year your payments and cost of package will fall in
line with that financial year and an interim payment may be required to facilitate this.
Any special offers that were previously booked and offered will also become subject to revision
and an alternative package may be offered.
Cancellation of your event after an agreed postponement
- Will automatically be referred back to the cancellation charge before the agreed postponement and may also incur additionally charges to include: admin fees, further deposits to 3rd party suppliers, DJ etc…
- If a new contract has been issued but not signed and returned by the customer, we reserve the right to void the unreturned contract and refer to the original date and terms of your initial contract.
- The alternative date that we offered to you as a postponement must become significantly inconvenient to yourself and we may request confirmation of your reasons as to why our offer of re-booking on the agreed postponed dates has now become significantly inconvenient to you before a refund is offered to yourself.
- However, if we are able to re-book an event on your cancelled, postponed date, prior to 28 days of your event, we may contact you to issue a further refund to yourself.
· A minimum 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking,
payment of this is your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Booking either verbally or written.
· 50% of your package cost will be due 8 months before your event.
· 75% of your package cost will be due 4 months before your event.
· Final balance will be due 4 weeks before your event date.
· Where your event is less than 8 Months away 50% of your package cost MUST be paid 3 months before your event date.
· £200 Security Bond to be paid no later than 7 days before your event, payable cash.
· Any changes to the booking including postponement will incur a £25 admin fee,
which will be payable at the time of postponement, when we generate a new amended Booking Contract.
· We accept payments by Cash, Debit Card and Bacs (please request bank details),
Whilst we accept payment of Credit Card for your deposit we DO NOT accept any further payments by Credit Card, maximum amount accepted by a Credit Card is 20% of your quote.
Deposit and Cancellation Charges
Whilst your 20% deposit is offset against your overall quote it also includes charges outlined below:
· Secures our services.
· Covers the cost of your booking consultation fee and contract to the value of £45.
· Covers any charges/deposits to secure items within your package with third party suppliers.
Cancellation charges will be deducted from the client if any of the following have been incurred by the company:
· Charges incurred by the company to secure or purchase items related to your package.
· Additional Admin fees.
· Third party supplier fees eg, DJ and staffing fees, deposits or payments to secure items.
· Stock already purchased.